CYBER RAPID RESPONSE TEAMS AND MUTUAL ASSISTANCE IN CYBER SECURITY
Cyber Rapid Response Teams (CRRTs) will allow Member States to help each other to ensure higher level of cyber resilience and to collectively respond to cyber incidents.
Cyber RRTs could be used to assist other Member States and EU Institutions, CSDP operations as well as partner countries.
CRRTs will be equipped with unified Deployable Cyber Toolkits designed to detect, recognise and mitigate cyber threats.
The response teams would be able to assist with training, diagnostics and attribution forensics, and assistance in operations. The aim of this project is to integrate Member State expertise in the field of cyber defence.
- Deployable Military Disaster Relief Capability Package
- Armoured Infantry Fighting Vehicle / Amphibious Assault Vehicle / Light Armoured Vehicle
- Indirect Fire Support Capability (EuroArtillery)
- EUFOR Crisis Response Operation Core (EUFOR CROC)
- Integrated Unmanned Ground System (UGS)
- EU Beyond Line Of Sight (BLOS) Land Battlefield Missile Systems
- European Medical Command
- Network of Logistic Hubs in Europe and Support to Operations
- Military Mobility
- Energy Operational Function (EOF)
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) Surveillance as a Service (CBRN SaaS)
- Geo-meteorological and Oceanographic (GeoMETOC) Support Coordination Element (GMSCE)
- European Secure Software defined Radio (ESSOR)
- Cyber Threats and Incident Response Information Sharing Platform
- Cyber Rapid Response Teams and Mutual Assistance in Cyber Security
- Strategic Command and Control (C2) System for CSDP Missions and Operations
- European High Atmosphere Airship Platform (EHAAP) – Persistent Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) Capability
- One Deployable Special Operations Forces (SOF) Tactical Command and Control (C2) Command Post (CP) for Small Joint Operations (SJO) – (SOCC) for SJO
- Electronic Warfare Capability and Interoperability Programme for Future Joint Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (JISR) Cooperation